Healing Traditions Integrated Wellness specializes in the following areas of focus:
- Obstetrics & Gynecology (OBGYN)
We are Nationally Board Certified Specialists in Oriental Reproductive Medicine integrating Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Metabolic, Dietary & Nutritional Therapies and Functional Medicine to support common OBGYN health issues such as, hormonal & menstrual irregularities and menopause, general health and wellness during pregnancy, as well as, during the post-partum period; Includes support for Gynecologic and Reproductive Endocrine and Auto-immune related issues.
- Pregnancy Support
Pregnancy support, Labor preparation, childbirth programs and nutritional support based on Chinese medical and biomedical principles, research and treatment strategies.
- Post Partum Support
Care for mother’s health following childbirth helps to restore her energy and vitality, and ensure a full rejuvenation of her body, mind and spirit.
- Pregnancy Support
- Reproductive Medicine – Fertility (Men & Women)
We are Nationally Board Certified Specialists in Oriental Reproductive Medicine integrating Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Metabolic, Dietary & Nutritional Therapies and Functional Medicine to enhance Reproductive Health and Fertility Potential in both mend and women. Includes support for Gynecologic/Urologic issues, Reproductive Endocrine and Auto-immune related issues, as well as, support for IVF/ICSI/IUI & Male Factor.
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
Chinese Herbal Medicine is the main modality or treatment method within Oriental Medicine and is especially effective for promoting the body’s ability to heal and recuperate via addressing the body’s underlying imbalances, as well as, relieving symptoms. Prescribed Chinese herbal formulas are individually tailored for our patient’s specific and individual needs. Healing Traditions Integrated Wellness houses both extensive Chinese Bulk and Granule Herbal Pharmacies.
- Nutrition and Dietary Support
A Balanced Nutritional State is essential for achieving and maintaining health! We coach and educate our patients on their specific and individual Nutritional and Dietary needs. Using BOTH Chinese & Western philosophies, we are able to help our patients modify and enhance their diets, as well as, offer nutritional & targeted supplement advice with the goal of achieving optimal health and well-being. Chinese nutrition and dietary therapy determines the energies and therapeutic properties of foods, as well as, takes into consideration such factors as methods of food preparation, body type, season & one’s geopgraphical location in determining the appropriate diet.
- Functional Medicine
The goal of Functional Medicine is prevention and addressing the underlying clinical and nutritional imbalances that may lead to any number of chronic illnesses via dietary and lifestyle modifications combined with nutrition and supplement counseling. Utilizing blood chemistry and laboratory analysis informs us of the various nutritional, hormonal, and chemical imbalances present in the body, as well as, guides the process of support. Integrating Functional Medicine with Chinese Medicine serves to be a powerful combination in addressing and treating the patient as a “true whole”.
- Dermatological, Allergy & Immunology Support
- Dr. Gina is Internationally Board Certified in Chinese Dermatology and integrates Chinese Herbal Medicine, Functional Medicine and Functional Dietary & Nutritional Therapies to address a wide range of intractable skin, allergic and irritable bowel conditions such as:
- – Atopic Eczema, Acne, Peri-Oral Dermatitis, Urticaria, Psoriasis, Lichen Planus, Lichen Simplex, Rosacea, Vitiligo, Alopecia Areata, Impetigo, Seborrhoeic Dermatitis, Viral Warts (Common, Plane, Molluscum Contagiousum), Fungal Infections, Herpes Simplex (HSVI, HSV2), Herpes Zoster, Pompholyx Eczema, Nummular Eczema, Stasis Eczema, Steroid Withdrawal Syndrome, Asthma, Allergic Rhinitis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Including Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis).
This section will describe and provide information on the above areas of specialty, detailing the holistic and integrative approach Healing Traditions Integrated Wellness takes within each area of specialty.